Step-by-Step Projects from a Successful and Sassy Interior Designer!
Each project is accompanied by a list of tools and materials needed, along with step-by-step instructions.
Salway’s wit and playful personality shine through as she shares her tried-and-true advice to describe the journey of renovating and redecorating not only her two-bedroom Williamsburg apartment but also the upstate New York farmhouse bought as a major fixer-upper.
Some of Christina’s greatest lessons include:
- Colors you shouldn’t paint your apartment, even if you like wearing them
- Where to look, when to haggle, and how to spot a diamond in the rough
- How to revitalize your kitchen on a budget
- Your shower curtain shouldn’t reflect your personality and other helpful bathroom hints
- How to install a dimmer switch